Change font size
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:05 am

FreeHand

FreeHand 8.x Files to FH 10.x - Thence to Affinity Designer?

Philosophical, ethical, political and legal discussion about FreeHand.

FreeHand 8.x Files to FH 10.x - Thence to Affinity Designer?

Postby markt_a1b » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Things certainly are quiet around this forum, so I do hope that a significant number of users are at least still monitoring the new items posted. I have two questions:

1. I recently re-discovered on my shelf a still-sealed and unopened box containing FreeHand 10 for Mac OS Ex. Although I do still have on hand a couple of up-and-running dual-boot, dual-processor silver G4s, I would like to be able to run FreeHand 10 or later on a Windoze PeeCee. Is this installation package by now available anywhere for free download?

2. I happily and routinely run FreeHand 8 under Mac OS 9, but I would also like to work with some of these files within Affinity Designer (PeeCee). However, that program's Open/Import function works only with FH 10 and later version files. If I could open and then re-save these within FH 10 - preferably on the PeeCee - then they *should* be usable within Designer.

Any comments and recommendations would be *most* appreciated.

Thank you and best Regards,

MarkT
markt_a1b

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Return to FreeHand

Subscribe to Feed

User Control Panel

Login

FreeHand Forum